Group Exercise Timetable
We have a wide range of fitness classses at Active Fitness Club Burnham.
Fitness Classes In Burnham
Active Fitness Club Burnham is a fantastic place to get and stay fit. Whether you’re looking to improve flexibility, tone up, burn body fat, improve your cardio fitness, or increase raw strength, we have fitness classes in Burnham for everyone!
We have fitness classes in Burnham for all ages and levels of fitness/experience.
Classes for non members are available with a guest pass. These are £6.95 and can be purchased using this link: Purchase a GUEST FEE
There is no need to book classes. Simply turn up 5 minutes before the class starts ready to train. When you pay for your guest fee, you will receive a temporary PIN code, which will allow you to come through our access control.
Fitness Class Timetable
Below is our fitness club timetable. We make regular quarterly updates and small tweaks in between to ensure we are offering you the best programme we can provide.
Fitness Class Policy
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your class. If you are late you can’t be let in as it is unsafe to exercise without completing the warmup.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, you will likely not be permitted, as you will have missed the warm and it may disrupt the flow of the class for others.
- Wear appropriate workout clothing and training shoes, if in doubt about what to wear, you can check with the instructor or gym team.
- Advise your Instructor if you are new to the class, have any injuries or medical conditions, prior to the class starting.
- For hygiene reasons we encourage bringing a clean towel to your sessions.
- Switch off your mobile phone during the class.
- Stay hydrated throughout the class with an appropriate drink, water is available in the gym.
- Inform the Instructor if you need to leave early as it is important for you to participate in the class cool down to reduce the risk of injury.
- Do not chew gum during classes.
- Wipe down equipment using anti-bacterial spray and paper towels after use as directed by your Instructor.
Fitness Class Benefits
Why do a class rather than just the gym?
As any of our members will tell you, our classes are great fun, an often overlooked factor in keeping one motivated. You get the confidence that you are performing your exercise correctly as our highly trained instructors will always have their eyes on you. If there are health concerns or limitations we can guide you to alternative exercises within the class, or challenge you if you are at a more advanced level.
You will always work more intensely in a class alongside others, the instructor is great at keeping you motivated to push yourself a little harder, without being bullied. When you push yourself, at whatever level you are working at, you will see real results in so many ways; fitness, weight loss, strength gain, flexibility, posture control.
There is a great social factor within our classes, always welcoming to newcomers … we’re all in it together, so if you are new to the gym, classes are a great way to meet people.
Not sure if you are fit enough for a class? At Active Fitness Club we have a lot of first time gym users. We can advise you to which classes are suitable to you so you don’t feel overwhelmed. As your fitness level increases, you’ll be able to choose which way you would like to take your fitness. Most classes are suitable to all levels to work together.
Likewise, we have a huge range of classes for your picking, and the instructors will always be able to find ways to push you further in a safe yet challenging way.
All classes are available online via Zoom. Once you are a member, we will share the Zoom link, so you will have the option to take a class live in the Club or from the comfort of your own home.
This is one of the very few benefits that Covid has delivered to our Club!!